By using this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out on this webpage. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using this website.
This website is owned and operated by JANUARY KULTURA ABN 90 045 515 263 (referred to in these terms and conditions as ‘we’, ‘us’, or ‘our’).
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Unless otherwise indicated, all materials used on this website (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) are subject to copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights that are owned or licensed by us. You may only access and use these materials for non-commercial or personal use, except to the extent permitted by law or where you have received prior written approval from us.
- We make no warranties or representations about this website or any of its content and will not be responsible to you or any third party for any direct or consequential loss suffered in connection with the use of this website. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude any liability that may arise due to your use of our website and/or the information or materials contained on it. You agree to indemnify us for any loss or liability arising out of your use of this site.
- EXTERNAL LINKS
- Our website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not responsible for the content on those linked websites and have no control over or rights in those linked websites.
- We may change these terms and conditions at any time by updating this webpage and your continued use of the website following such update will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
- Your use of the website and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.